Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello World

Welcome to my little corner.

I am working to establish a planetarium in Cache Valley, home of Utah State University. Last year, I won a grant from Zion's Bank, which enabled me to take the StarLab portable planetarium owned by the Jr Engineering program around to schools in the valley and give planetarium presentations. Unfortunately, the Jr Engineering program lost their department sponsor up at USU, and we don't know if the equipment will be available for this coming school year.

If you would like to help, especially if you know any contacts at the school district level, university, or local businesses that would be willing to help support the Jr Engineering program, a portable planetarium program, or a permanent science museum and/or planetarium in Cache Valley, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment